“Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
P90X and INSANITY are the hottest fitness programs on the market today. They are extreme and capable of totally transforming your body if you can make it through 90 days of intense training that yields intense muscle growth. P90X and INSANITY work because they teach you many variations of workouts that keep the muscles confused and prevents your muscle growth from plateauing. Personally, I gave up trying to gain muscle mass after my own failed attempt. Shortly later P90X got really popular and I kept hearing about it and seeing infomercials on it. I decided what the heck and gave P90X a shot and I’m glad I did! That is when I achieved the stellar results you see in the pictures above! Leave a comment below or use the contact page if you are interested in how you too can transform your life today
You too can get started right away with the P90X Peak Results kit. It comes with everything you need to get absolutely ripped including the resistance bands, workout DVDs, pull up bar, and a month supply of Beachbody’s delicious P90X Results and Recovery formula. Oh yea, the bundle also saves you $20 over buying the products individually!
Home fitness programs are not just in these days…they are taking the world by storm! No matter what your fitness goals are…the Fitness Program Shop will help you achieve them. Before we begin I want to cover some cheap, even free, methods of getting into shape.
Four Low-Cost Ways To Shape Up
1. Take advantage of everyday moments. A good aerobic workout doesn’t require fancy equipment. Take the time to note what you do each day. See where you can fit in a workout during your daily activities. Act on opportunities to walk instead of using the elevator, walk laps in a nearby mall. Also, join your kids in their activities. Don’t be afraid to play a few games of tag or soccer. You’ll love it and so will the kids..it is a win-win regardless of how well you do!
2. Don’t underestimate simple workout equipment. Time and time again there is an ad for a new revolutionary exercise machine being sold. The product is gauranteed to save time and space while maintaining the capabilities to target your entire body effectively. While these devices come and go some tried and tested exercise equipment have been around for years and are effective as ever. These include:
- Dumbbells (inter-changeable dumbbells take up little space and offer heavy weights)
- Jump Rope (a great cardio workout in short time)
- Fitness Ball (a large inflatable ball that makes ab workouts fun while keeping up the intensity; good for core exercises, ab crunches, and balance)
- Exercise Videos (been around for years and have now evolved into DVDs and podcasts; certified fitness instructor brought to the comforts of your own home; some virtual game systems have video games that are designed to get the player moving which provides good activity)
3. Household items can be used as weights to add muscle. Canned goods, chairs, stools, tables, backpacks, and many other objects can all be used in your workout to give your muscles an extra burn.
4. Smart shopping 101. After you have figured out what equipment you want for your chosen fitness program. Shop around for the cheapest price. Check out used equipment (Craigslist, Ebay, Facebook, friends) and if possible inspect the equipment before making a purchase. Share equipment with friends and family such as DVDs and videos. This helps avoid getting bored plus shares the costs. Some personal trainers allow group lessons to spread the costs around. Finally, don’t buy into get ripped over night products. Sitting around while a device jiggles the belly won’t result in six-pack abs. Getting into great shape will take a strong work ethic and a good diet…there is no getting around it. In combination they equal the magic formula you are searching for.
Figure Out Your Goal
It is important to know what your objectives are before blindly setting out on an exercise program. This way you can plan out a diet and a workout program that can help you achieve your goals. A common goal question needing to be solved might be whether you want to lose weight or gain mass.
Starting A Fitness Program
Building up the desire to lose weight is the first step to losing weight. Weight loss is a big step and requires a change in habits. A diet that brings in less calories than are burned in a workout is needed. This results in the loss of pounds. The greater the difference between calories burned and the calories taken in then the greater the number of pounds lost.
Design Your Fitness Program
As you make your way through any fitness program it doesn’t take long to decide which workouts you like and which ones you don’t like. Over time you will build a repertoire of exercises that you can use however you see fit. You can pick and choose the best workouts. Occasionally rotating them to confuse the muscles and maximizing growth.
Fitness Program Steps To Getting Started
People tend to know where they stand on the fitness scale at any given time. A few numbers worth noting are:
- Number of push-ups in a row
- Number of pull-ups in a row
- Number of sit-ups in a row
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
Once the fitness level is determined the next step is to come up with a game plan. it consists of the actions necessary to achieve the desired body changes. Be sure allow enough rest time for the muscles to fully recover. Go at your own pace and stay within your heart rate zone. Take breaks when needed.
If you have new equipment and it needs assembling make sure it is done at this time. Typical gear used are water bottle, recovery formula, towel, dumbbells, yoga mat, heart rate monitor (a must), and pull-up bar.
Tips For Staying Motivated
Working out day after day for an extended period of time gets old. A day away from the gym begins to feel like a nice vacation. When the motivation begins to waiver like this, you should reflect upon your progress thus far. Pay particular attention to how much more you are complemented now, after having lost a few pounds or more, than before. Chances are you have been complemented more on your new physique.
Those complements feel good there’s no need to lose them. Also, picture your dream body again. People are often times closer to their goal than they realize and quit after already overcoming the hardest part of getting in great shape. Which is changing old habits and adopting new ones…going from not exercising to exercising regularly with a plan. Stick it out and push on; record your own extreme results.
If motivation is lost then either set new goals or give a new activity a shot. Participating in a fitness center class or exercising alongside a friend might help.
It is time to get started. Be sure to start slowly, ease into the workout, and build gradually. Listen to the body and take breaks when feelings of pain, dizziness, or shortness of breath occur.
Finally, record all the great progress you make! Before-and-after photographs are the perfect way to document a body transformation. Take a personal assessment test every 4 to 8 weeks in order to keep track of performance gains and improvements.
Match The Distinct Fitness Goals And Lifestyles Of Our Members
Let us aid you in your search for the perfect exercise program.
Once the drive to do everything necessary to lose weight is in place then it is time to assess your fitness level.
How Fit Are You? See How You Measure Up
After performing the tests mentioned in the “Steps To Getting Started” section you should know how fit you are. This is an indicator of how intensely you can start the chosen fitness program.
Full Throttle Fitness Systems
Some systems that fall into this category include P90X2, INSANITY: THE ASLYUM, TurboFire Advanced Classes and TurboFire Greatest HIITS.
Time To Exercise
The time required to perform an effective workout is not nearly as long as the general population might think. A solid full body workout can be done in a home gym in under 20 minutes. The key is to try and perform some physical activity each and every day…consistency.
Be sure to browse around for the right fitness program for you.